Life includes many lessons in learning. Each event is an exercise and passage to a new way of being present. When we utilize our innate gifts and natural talents, we unfold a lavish future worth living.
To live fee of conditions that limit my growth.
Every event has a message to it.
Every person has a purpose to their human experience.
Intuition is innate and needs to be exercised.
My ideal client is a responsible, adventuresome, educated, and committed learner ready to grow. They know their spirited / energetic aspect is bigger than themselves. This KNOWING guides them to take ownership in their own growth and development. I work with honorable, honest, visionary people who are ready to invest in their future. They embrace working within a professional relationship focusing them on their desired outcomes. Their best results stems from a focused coaching partnership with Terry.
As one client remarked “Nothing gets past Terry without exploring its ramifications.”
If you are successful, open to a lively dialogue, an explorer of your own truth, and want something really BIG in your life, then call to schedule a 30 minute no-obligation consultation to see if this is a good fit for you.
Certifications and Licenses:
- Licensed Certified Social Worker – Clinical (LCSW-C) in Maryland
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coach Federation
- Board Certified Coach (BCC) from the Center of Credentialing & Education
- The Leadership Circle Certified Coach
- Core Dynamics / Wavemaker Certified Coach – Great Life Technologies
- Gravitas Impact Premium Coach
- Retirement Options and 2Young2Retire Certified Coach
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Babson College, Babson Park, Massachusetts
Concentration in marketing, finance, and sociology.
- Graduate Certificate in Substance Abuse Counseling –
Loyola University, Baltimore, Maryland
Concentration in the recovery process for individuals.
- Master of Social Work
University of Maryland at Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland
Concentration in Family and Children Developmental Dynamics
- Master of Science in Applied Behavioral Sciences and Fellows in Change Management
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
Concentration in organizational development and change management.
- Caron Foundation – Family Program
- Coach University – The Art of Coaching
- Corporate Coach University – Faculty member since 2001
- Insight Personal Development Programs
- Coachville’s Graduate School of Coaching
- Gazelles International Coaching Association
- Gravitas Impact 4 Decisions Program
Associations and Interests:
- Family Firm Institute
- International Coach Federation
- National Association of Social Work
- Schaefer Wet Lab