Owning and leading a family operated or privately held company takes a special type of person with a strong vision, and the guts to make tough decisions with the people they love the most – their family.
So my question to you:
- Is your day compromised by one crisis or another?
- Can you distinguish between what are family issues versus business issues (or are they so comingled that you can’t tell the difference)?
- Do opportunities knock at your door and no one is there to answer?
- Struggling seems like an operating system instead of a warning sign?
- Does your team under-perform, and are you able to firing your family?
By 2017, an estimated 40% of family business owners expects to retire.* This is a huge transition of ownership within the US economy. It is estimated that nearly 70% of family business owners would like to transfer the ownership to the next generation, but only 30% will be able to do so successfully. Finding and grooming a successor is of major concern and does not have to be a sacrifice.
How easy would your life be if …
- Your trusted staff handled all challenges effectively.
- The company operated from a simple, easy to understand set of principles, procedures and priorities.
- Your family is aligned around a shared vision and grounded set of values.
- You spent more time on doing what you love to do.
There is a five-part program that stands alone to guide the process to greater success, pleasure and profitability. Schedule a 30-minute Exploration Call and explore how to grow your family business past your own expectations. There is no cost for the call. Though your commitment is required to get what you want.